A Vineyard View
Niagara on the Lake
A Vineyard View Bed & Breakfast extends its warmest welcome to Niagara on the Lake. There are many things to see and do while you're visiting with us. We are located on the wine route centrally located to all wineries, most are within a few minutes drive and we are within walking distance to Caroline Cellars Winery as well as Pondview Estate Winery. We are named for the lush vineyards surrounding our Victorian-Style home which is situated on a beautiful acre of land for our guests to enjoy. We are just a few minutes from Historic downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake, and our location offers our guests peace and relaxation, yet easy access to wineries, fine dining, live theatre, shopping, and other major cities around the Golden Horseshoe.
Owner(s) speak fluent French, Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Hot Breakfast Served, Private Entrance, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Local Calls Free From Onsite Phone, Cable/Satellite TV, Deck Seating Area
Full breakfast included
Each morning at 9:00 AM, we provide a a full gourmet breakfast in our beautiful dining room.
Orange Juice / Coffee / Tea
Seasonal Niagara fruits and a secret recipe to start you off.
Our breakfast changes daily, includes home fries and sausage/bacon, and items can include:
Blueberry pumpkin pancakes, topped with Canadian maple syrup and lightly dusted with icing sugar
(our blueberries are hand-picked in Newfoundland, and soaked in Grand Marnier).
Home-made quiche made with fresh herbs and in-season vegetables
Egg and cheese souffles
Fresh-fruit stuffed crepes drizzled in caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream
Spanish egg crepes topped with cheese sauce
Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies so that we will be prepared to make your breakfast experience pleasurable. You may do so during
your telephone call to reserve your room, or when completing your reservation request.
We are walking distance to Caroline Cellars and Pondview Estate wineries !
- Take the QEW to the Niagara on the Lake-Glendale North exit (exit 38-B) - follow to the right.
- Turn left at traffic lights passing reception center and gas station.
- Turn right on to Airport Road. Pass the first stop sign, then down the hill and continue to the next stop sign at Highway #55 (also known as Niagara Stone Road).
- Turn right on to # 55 and continue to the town of Virgil until the first set of traffic lights.
- Turn right on Four Mile Creek Road (gas bar on right).
- Turn left on Line 2 (a few blocks up).
- We are located in the country past the new houses, on the right hand side.
903 Line 2.
From the USA
Crossing at the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge.
- As soon as you pass through the toll gate, exit onto the Niagara Parkway (on your immediate right).
Drive along the Parkway until you come to line 2. Turn left on to Line 2.
- You will see Caroline Cellars on your right.
- We are just several houses down on the left hand side.
903 Line 2.
From the US via Sarnia.
- Take the 402 to the 401 around Woodstock.
- Connect with the 403 and stay on the 403 until you exit on to the QEW (around Hamilton).
- Continue on the QEW to the Niagara on the Lake - Glendale North exit (exit 38-B).
- Now follow directions as coming from Toronto to A Vineyard View.