Shakespeare Resort B&B
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Hot Breakfast Served, Suitable For Guests With Children, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Cable/Satellite TV, Deck Seating Area, Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub Available To Guests, Electric vehicle charging station available
Full breakfast included
A full breakfast is served in the guest dining area or under the covered patio at 9am with some flexibility
Shaw Theatre: 3 theatres, 20-25min. walk
Wineries: Dozens of wineries within an hour bike ride.
Whirlpool Jet Boats
Directions from Toronto:
- Follow QEW Niagara-bound past Hamilton over Burlington Skyway
- Contrary to typical GPS instructions, do not exit on Ontario St or Niagara St in St. Catharine. Stay on the QEW past the Garden City Skyway over the Welland canal
- Once over the canal, take the 2nd exit "Glendale Ave North (towards NOTL)"
- Follow the small signs to "Old Town"or "Historic Town"up #55 Niagara Stone Road for about 10km to a stop light at a Tim Horton's.
- Turn left
- Shakespeare is the 5th block on your right
- second driveway on your left.
Directions from Buffalo:
- From any border crossing, take QEW Toronto-bound
- Exit at Glendale Ave North (towards NOTL)
- Follow the directions above
General - Some GPS's will not recognize 2A Shakespeare. Just enter 2 Shakespeare, which will take you to the cottage next door.