Gate Street Cottage
Niagara on the Lake
Gate Street Cottage is the perfect place for a romantic and memorable retreat.
This more than 100 year-old cottage is set among lush gardens which are lovingly maintained by a master gardener and just steps from the many offerings that Canada's most picturesque town has to offer.
Gate Street Cottage has been lovingly restored and features all the modern conveniences mixed with original hardwood floors, a claw foot tub, a picket fence and a covered porch.
Relive your wonderful memories of the day, as you sleep in one of the three beautifully furnished bedrooms, including a first floor king/twin suite or a second floor queen and king suites-all with their own ensuite bathrooms.
The fully-equipped kitchen, adorned with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances overlooks the back gardens.
Enjoy the garden view from the deck and lounge seating area while your meal cooks on the grill.
We invite you to stay at Gate Street Cottage in Niagara-on-the-Lake for an experience you will want to repeat
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Suitable For Guests With Children, Ground Floor Room, Private Entrance, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Historic Building, Cable/Satellite TV, Deck Seating Area
No breakfast included
The Prettiest Little Town in Canada
Niagara Holiday Rentals has especially prepared this Guide for our guests!http://niagaraholidayrentals.com/WebTemplates/26600/guide-book.pdf
Top Ten things to do in the Niagara Region:
1. Eat-we are after all, the culinary capital of Canada! Not only that we
offer a bounty of seasonal fresh produce including strawberries, cherries,
peaches, plums, garlic, corn, and more. Lots of local fruit and veggies
2. Drink-The Niagara region has far more than its share of award winning
wineries and breweries. A special treat is to check out what is going on at
3. Be Merry-We have festivals for everything ~ wine, peaches, music, ice
wine, live theatre. Beer, lavender, garlic, art and we have them throughout
the whole year!
4. Exercise-after all that eating, drinking and merry making, you should get
some heart healthy activities during your visit! We are one of the best
places to for walking, biking, golf, paddle boarding, kayaking, snow
shoeing, cross country skiing, or walking a dog! Whether you just want to
leisurely go out and enjoy, or get your heart rate pounding, you will find
the activity here!
5. Relax-we have several world class spas that are open all year around
...need I say more????
6. Reunite-are your favourite people spread out across the globe? Our town
is centrally located between 4 airports! Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls NY,
and Hamilton. We are just a day's drive from New York City, Cincinnati,
Grand Rapids, Montreal, Sudbury, and all the places in between!
7. Concerts-The wineries, Butler's Barracks, local venues are filled with all
kinds of performers. Some big names come to these small venues!
8. Adventure-Jet boating up the Niagara River, Zip Lining, Boulder climbing,
fishing and more!
9. History-Niagara on the Lake is
the original capital of Canada. Wanting to learn about our region? The
Niagara Historical Society Museum and Fort George are great places to
10. Our list would not be complete without Niagara Falls, any season offers an exciting experience! Check out www.niagaraparks.com