Niagara on the Lake
Dreamweaver Cottage has a romantic large loft bedroom with king size bed, sky light and there is a half bath upstairs. Lots of closet space too! A bonus TV room is perfect to watch one of your favourite shows after a day in town. The living room has a romantic wood burning fireplace, perfect for those cool nights. Another seating area awaits you with lots of windows for the sun to shine in a great place to catch up on a good book. A pull out futon is available for extra guests. The fully equipped kitchen has a fridge, stove, microwave and laundry facilities. The dining area has patio doors that lead to the fenced in backyard which has a large patio, and a BBQ/Grill. A perfect way to start your morning with a fresh cup of coffee or a glass of wine at the end of the day. The main floor bathroom is a 3 piece with a tub and shower combination. The upstairs bathroom is a 2 piece!
NOTL - STR Licence Number: 052-2020
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Suitable For Guests With Children, Pets Permitted (contact host for details), Private Entrance, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Cable/Satellite TV, Fireplace, Deck Seating Area
No breakfast included
The Prettiest Little Town in Canada
Niagara Holiday Rentals has especially prepared this Guide for our guests!http://niagaraholidayrentals.com/WebTemplates/26600/guide-book.pdf
Top Ten things to do in the Niagara Region:
1. Eat-we are after all, the culinary capital of Canada! Not only that we
offer a bounty of seasonal fresh produce including strawberries, cherries,
peaches, plums, garlic, corn, and more. Lots of local fruit and veggies
2. Drink-The Niagara region has far more than its share of award winning
wineries and breweries. A special treat is to check out what is going on at
3. Be Merry-We have festivals for everything ~ wine, peaches, music, ice
wine, live theatre. Beer, lavender, garlic, art and we have them throughout
the whole year!
4. Exercise-after all that eating, drinking and merry making, you should get
some heart healthy activities during your visit! We are one of the best
places to for walking, biking, golf, paddle boarding, kayaking, snow
shoeing, cross country skiing, or walking a dog! Whether you just want to
leisurely go out and enjoy, or get your heart rate pounding, you will find
the activity here!
5. Relax-we have several world class spas that are open all year around
...need I say more????
6. Reunite-are your favourite people spread out across the globe? Our town
is centrally located between 4 airports! Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls NY,
and Hamilton. We are just a day's drive from New York City, Cincinnati,
Grand Rapids, Montreal, Sudbury, and all the places in between!
7. Concerts-The wineries, Butler's Barracks, local venues are filled with all
kinds of performers. Some big names come to these small venues!
8. Adventure-Jet boating up the Niagara River, Zip Lining, Boulder climbing,
fishing and more!
9. History-Niagara on the Lake is
the original capital of Canada. Wanting to learn about our region? The
Niagara Historical Society Museum and Fort George are great places to
10. Our list would not be complete without Niagara Falls, any season offers an exciting experience! Check out www.niagaraparks.com