Niagara on the Lake
Charming and beautifully appointed, The Bluebird is the perfect place for a romantic and memorable retreat. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, and a lovely living and dining area. WiFi, and cable TV included. This property features self-check-in, no keys required. Private parking for 2 to 3 cars.
Just across the street from the local Historical Society Museum, this remodeled vintage home is just steps from the many offerings that Canada's most picturesque town has to offer. Take a short stroll to the many world-class restaurants, Shaw Festival Theatres, and quaint boutiques that line downtown Queen Street. Visit the Niagara wineries (breweries and even distilleries) scattered throughout the area. We invite you to stay at The Bluebird in Niagara-on-the-Lake for an experience you will want to repeat.
NOTL - STR Licence Number: 027-2020
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Suitable For Guests With Children, Ground Floor Room, Private Entrance, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Cable/Satellite TV, Deck Seating Area
No breakfast included
The Prettiest Little Town in Canada
Niagara Holiday Rentals has especially prepared this Guide for our guests!http://niagaraholidayrentals.com/WebTemplates/26600/guide-book.pdf
Top Ten things to do in the Niagara Region:
1. Eat-we are after all, the culinary capital of Canada! Not only that we
offer a bounty of seasonal fresh produce including strawberries, cherries,
peaches, plums, garlic, corn, and more. Lots of local fruit and veggies
2. Drink-The Niagara region has far more than its share of award winning
wineries and breweries. A special treat is to check out what is going on at
3. Be Merry-We have festivals for everything ~ wine, peaches, music, ice
wine, live theatre. Beer, lavender, garlic, art and we have them throughout
the whole year!
4. Exercise-after all that eating, drinking and merry making, you should get
some heart healthy activities during your visit! We are one of the best
places to for walking, biking, golf, paddle boarding, kayaking, snow
shoeing, cross country skiing, or walking a dog! Whether you just want to
leisurely go out and enjoy, or get your heart rate pounding, you will find
the activity here!
5. Relax-we have several world class spas that are open all year around
...need I say more????
6. Reunite-are your favourite people spread out across the globe? Our town
is centrally located between 4 airports! Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls NY,
and Hamilton. We are just a day's drive from New York City, Cincinnati,
Grand Rapids, Montreal, Sudbury, and all the places in between!
7. Concerts-The wineries, Butler's Barracks, local venues are filled with all
kinds of performers. Some big names come to these small venues!
8. Adventure-Jet boating up the Niagara River, Zip Lining, Boulder climbing,
fishing and more!
9. History-Niagara on the Lake is
the original capital of Canada. Wanting to learn about our region? The
Niagara Historical Society Museum and Fort George are great places to
10. Our list would not be complete without Niagara Falls, any season offers an exciting experience! Check out www.niagaraparks.com