Niagara on the Lake
Welcome to Kindergarten Schoolhouse!
Exquisitely decorated, Kindergarten Schoolhouse is the perfect place for a romantic and memorable retreat. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, and spacious living areas. WiFi, and cable TV included. Private parking for up to 3 cars included. This property features self-check-in, no keys required.
NOTL - STR Licence Number: 009-2020
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Suitable For Guests With Children, Ground Floor Room, Private Entrance, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Historic Building, Cable/Satellite TV, Deck Seating Area
No breakfast included
The Prettiest Little Town in Canada
Top 10 Things to do in the Niagara Region:
1. Eat - we are after all, the culinary capital of Canada! Not only that we offer a bounty of seasonal fresh produce including strawberries, cherries, peaches, plums, garlic, corn, and more. Lots of local fruit and veggies stands!
2. Drink - The Niagara region has far more than its share of award winning wineries and breweries. A special treat is to check out what is going on at the http://www.canadianfoodandwineinstitute.ca
3. Be Merry - We have festivals for everything ~ wine, peaches, music, ice wine, live theatre. Beer, lavender, garlic, art and we have them throughout the whole year!
4. Exercise - after all that eating, drinking and merry making, you should get some heart healthy activities during your visit! We are one of the best places to for walking, biking, golf, paddle boarding, kayaking, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, or walking a dog! Whether you just want to leisurely go out and enjoy, or get your heart rate pounding, you will find the activity here!
5. Relax - we have several world class spas that are open all year around...need I say more?
6. Reunite - are your favourite people spread out across the globe? Our town is centrally located between 4 airports! Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls NY, and Hamilton. We are just a day's drive from New York City, Cincinnati,
Grand Rapids, Montreal, Sudbury, and all the places in between!
7. Concerts - The wineries, Butler's Barracks, local venues are filled with all kinds of performers. Some big names come to these small venues!
8. Adventure - Jet boating up the Niagara River, Zip Lining, Boulder climbing,
fishing and more!
9. History - Niagara-on-the-Lake is the original capital of Canada. Wanting to learn about our region? The Niagara Historical Society Museum and Fort George are great places to start!
10. Our list would not be complete without Niagara Falls, any season offers an exciting experience! It is only a 20 minute drive along the scenic Niagara River Parkway. Check out www.niagaraparks.com