Niagara on the Lake
Welcome to the charming Artist's Cottage!
Let us introduce you to our circa 1863 cottage, where you can still feel the history of yester-year.
Artist's Cottage has two comfortable and delightful bedrooms that can sleep up to six people; a queen and 2 twin beds in one, a queen bed in the other. Fine linens and quaint quilts will get you the rest you need after your busy day. A fully stocked kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. Let the cooking begin!
Artist's Cottage has a spacious living room with a fireplace, seating for 6 guests, a piano, and a flat screen television. A wonderful warm gathering space for you and your travel companions. There is one full bathroom upstairs with whirlpool tub and half bathroom on the main floor. WiFi, laundry facilities with supplies all for your convenience.
The back yards is roomy and fenced in. A private space for you to enjoy the gorgeous gardens. Large patio with table and chairs, so you can relax and enjoy a glass of local wine, while the chef in you can BBQ/grill up some delicious eats!
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Suitable For Guests With Children, Private Entrance, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Historic Building, Cable/Satellite TV, Fireplace
No breakfast included
The Prettiest Little Town in Canada
Niagara Holiday Rentals has especially prepared this Guide for our guests!http://niagaraholidayrentals.com/WebTemplates/26600/guide-book.pdf
Top Ten things to do in the Niagara Region:
1. Eat-we are after all, the culinary capital of Canada! Not only that we
offer a bounty of seasonal fresh produce including strawberries, cherries,
peaches, plums, garlic, corn, and more. Lots of local fruit and veggies
2. Drink-The Niagara region has far more than its share of award winning
wineries and breweries. A special treat is to check out what is going on at
3. Be Merry-We have festivals for everything ~ wine, peaches, music, ice
wine, live theatre. Beer, lavender, garlic, art and we have them throughout
the whole year!
4. Exercise-after all that eating, drinking and merry making, you should get
some heart healthy activities during your visit! We are one of the best
places to for walking, biking, golf, paddle boarding, kayaking, snow
shoeing, cross country skiing, or walking a dog! Whether you just want to
leisurely go out and enjoy, or get your heart rate pounding, you will find
the activity here!
5. Relax-we have several world class spas that are open all year around
...need I say more????
6. Reunite-are your favourite people spread out across the globe? Our town
is centrally located between 4 airports! Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls NY,
and Hamilton. We are just a day's drive from New York City, Cincinnati,
Grand Rapids, Montreal, Sudbury, and all the places in between!
7. Concerts-The wineries, Butler's Barracks, local venues are filled with all
kinds of performers. Some big names come to these small venues!
8. Adventure-Jet boating up the Niagara River, Zip Lining, Boulder climbing,
fishing and more!
9. History-Niagara on the Lake is
the original capital of Canada. Wanting to learn about our region? The
Niagara Historical Society Museum and Fort George are great places to
10. Our list would not be complete without Niagara Falls, any season offers an exciting experience! Check out www.niagaraparks.com