Shakespeare B&B is an impressive, modern, child friendly home, catering to extended families and girl's get-a-way weekends. Located in a quaint neighbourhood of "The Prettiest Town in Canada". Walk or bike to shop and dine on Queen Street or stroll to view world famous sunsets on the shores of Lake Ontario.
Your hosts, Irene & Daryl can help you plan a memorable weekend and provide a warm, friendly atmosphere.
SEE OUR WEBSITE at WWW.SHAKESPEAREBANDB.COM
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Hot Breakfast Served, Suitable For Guests With Children, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Cable/Satellite TV, Deck Seating Area, Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub Available To Guests, Electric vehicle charging station available
A full breakfast is served in the guest dining area or under the covered patio at 9am with some flexibility
Shaw Theatre: 3 theatres, 20-25min. walk
Wineries: Dozens of wineries within an hour bike ride.
Whirlpool Jet Boats
Directions from Toronto:
- Follow QEW Niagara-bound past Hamilton over Burlington Skyway
- Contrary to typical GPS instructions, do not exit on Ontario St or Niagara St in St. Catharine. Stay on the QEW past the Garden City Skyway over the Welland canal
- Once over the canal, take the 2nd exit "Glendale Ave North (towards NOTL)"
- Follow the small signs to "Old Town"or "Historic Town"up #55 Niagara Stone Road for about 10km to a stop light at a Tim Horton's.
- Turn left
- Shakespeare is the 5th block on your right
- second driveway on your left.
Directions from Buffalo:
- From any border crossing, take QEW Toronto-bound
- Exit at Glendale Ave North (towards NOTL)
- Follow the directions above
General - Some GPS's will not recognize 2A Shakespeare. Just enter 2 Shakespeare, which will take you to the cottage next door.