Piper's Getaway Vacation Rental
Piper's Getaway is a spacious cottage bungalow located right next to trendy restaurants and a local bakery.
Enjoy the fresh local fare, including wine-themed wood oven pizza for dinner, and pick up freshly baked pain au chocolat to enjoy on the deck with your coffee in the morning.
Less than a 10 minute walk to Queen Street it is an ideal location to enjoy the charms of the Historic Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Easy driving distance to all wineries. Local bike rental service with in a block, both ebikes and regular pedal bikes.
House includes all amenities, including fully equipped kitchen and BBQ to enjoy the private deck savouring wine from a local winery or enjoying a cold beer from the breweries all located minutes away.
Sheets, blankets and towels provided.
Comfortably sleeps 4 with queen bedroom in the master bedroom, and two twin beds in the second bedroom. Sofa bed in the living room allows sleeping for an additional two.
Two full baths, including master bath with deep soaker tub and separate walk-in shower. Second bath includes walk-in shower.
The house is pet-friendly (one small dog allowed). Extra charge applies. Piper's Getaway is named after our chihuahua.
Piper's Getaway is fully registered and properly licensed with the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and complies with regulations to ensure your safety.
NOTL - STR Licence Number: 034-2020
Ensuite (attached) or Private Bathroom, Suitable For Guests With Children, Pets Permitted (contact host for details), Ground Floor Room, Private Entrance, Air Conditioned, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Fireplace, Deck Seating Area
No breakfast included
The Prettiest Little Town in Canada
Top 10 Things to do in the Niagara Region:
1. Eat - we are after all, the culinary capital of Canada! Not only that we offer a bounty of seasonal fresh produce including strawberries, cherries, peaches, plums, garlic, corn, and more. Lots of local fruit and veggies stands!
2. Drink - The Niagara region has far more than its share of award winning wineries and breweries. A special treat is to check out what is going on at the http://www.canadianfoodandwineinstitute.ca
3. Be Merry - We have festivals for everything ~ wine, peaches, music, ice wine, live theatre. Beer, lavender, garlic, art and we have them throughout the whole year!
4. Exercise - after all that eating, drinking and merry making, you should get some heart healthy activities during your visit! We are one of the best places to for walking, biking, golf, paddle boarding, kayaking, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, or walking a dog! Whether you just want to leisurely go out and enjoy, or get your heart rate pounding, you will find the activity here!
5. Relax - we have several world class spas that are open all year around...need I say more?
6. Reunite - are your favourite people spread out across the globe? Our town is centrally located between 4 airports! Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls NY, and Hamilton. We are just a day's drive from New York City, Cincinnati,
Grand Rapids, Montreal, Sudbury, and all the places in between!
7. Concerts - The wineries, Butler's Barracks, local venues are filled with all kinds of performers. Some big names come to these small venues!
8. Adventure - Jet boating up the Niagara River, Zip Lining, Boulder climbing,
fishing and more!
9. History - Niagara-on-the-Lake is the original capital of Canada. Wanting to learn about our region? The Niagara Historical Society Museum and Fort George are great places to start!
10. Our list would not be complete without Niagara Falls, any season offers an exciting experience! It is only a 20 minute drive along the scenic Niagara River Parkway. Check out www.niagaraparks.com